Website Care and Maintenance Plans
Visual Validator Updates
We’ll perform all the WordPress core, plugin, and theme updates for your websites. We use a visual check process that checks for visual changes before and after plugin updates are applied to catch any visual discrepancies that might occur in the process. If visual changes are detected, our team is notified and we’ll be on the scene immediately to fix it! WordPress core updates are performed 10-14 days after release and themes are updated manually upon request.
Security Monitoring and Malware Clean-up
We make sure your website is always safe and secure with daily scans that detect malware, anti-viruses, and malicious code that can impact your site without you knowing it. When detected, our team is alerted and we clean it up!
If the unthinkable happens and your site needs to be restored, we’ll take care of that for you — fast! Our secure, off-site backups ensure that your site will be up and running before anyone even notices it’s down.
Maintenance Dashboard Plugin
You get complete visibility on all the day-to-day maintenance tasks we perform to keep your sites up and running. This includes results from our visual check update process, a record of your backups, and full oversight on security monitoring. You can check it directly from your site’s admin panel.
24/7 Content Edits
Our WordPress experts work around the clock to meet the needs of your clients on their schedule. We can take care of content edits whenever, wherever! The plan includes unlimited 30-minute tasks. For a comprehensive list of what our team can do for you, please refer to our scope of service document.
Our experts will create a newsletter template to make sure your brand is represented in the informaitonal content you send. Every month we will take you content and create a newsletter for your readers, this will be sent to everyone on your list. We will then send you a monthly report on how many opens, clicks and interactions you received.
Scope of Service
- Publishing blog posts and new pages from provided Word or Text documents
- Adding / Removing / Editing text on posts, pages, products, etc.
- Uploading provided JPG and PNG images and adding to pages
- Cropping / Resizing images within the WordPress Dashboard
- Adding provided keywords, titles, snippets and meta-data
- Adding / Removing / Editing menu items
- Configuring pop ups, notification bars, and slide-in features based on provided text, images, and examples
- Create image galleries
- Edit page slugs
- Adding / Removing / Editing users
- Upload PDFs
- Adjust widgets
- Updating theme options
- Adding redirects
- Add / Remove / Edit form fields
- Edit templates made from visual editors (such as Beaver Builder, Elementor, and Divi Builder)
- Installing simple plugins from the WordPress repository (i.e. “Duplicate Post” or “WordPress Zero Spam”)
Requests that will take a bit longer
- We can also take care of the following requests, but they may take a bit longer than our usual turnaround time:
- Custom CSS / JS
- Performing search and replaces
- Adding code snippets through WordPress hooks
- Installing more complex plugins (i.e. a caching plugin or free WooCommerce add-on)
- Performance / Page-speed related adjustments based on GT Metrix reports
- Minor troubleshooting involving plugin and theme compatibility
- Installing tracking codes (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Testing contact forms and checkout workflows
- Design & Develop mailchimp newsletter template
- Monthly newsletter creation from blog/article content
- Sending newsletter to client database
- Reporting on newsletter metrics
Out Of Scope
- Graphic design changes (Things like creating graphics or editing images beyond simple resizing / cropping)
- SEO and Analytics strategy, review, or consulting
- Writing or providing copy for posts, pages, products, newsletters etc. (Including Cookie Permissions and Privacy Policies)
- Host-related optimization
- Purchasing plugins, license keys, or extensions
- Build-outs and plugin / theme development, including the build-out of new major functionality on an existing site (i.e. setting up an online store, rebuilding existing content through a different page builder, or custom-coding a new plugin to provide new functionality)
- Interacting with third-party vendors, email providers